Social media strategist

Hi, I am Ashu Gandhi

Content, branding, and growth for creators and companies. An MBA from Paris, a decade in marketing, and a practice built on social growth, PPC, and personal brands.

Ashu Gandhi
6K+ LinkedIn
135K+ Instagram
2.8K+ YouTube
10+ Years of experience

About me

A strategist who still makes the work.

I’m Ashu Gandhi, a content creator and freelancer who’s been on a long ride. I completed my MBA in Paris and have been in marketing for 10+ years. Along the way I built skills in social media growth, PPC campaigning, and personal branding. Today I work as a social media strategist, and I co-founded SparkUpReach.

Ashu Gandhi mark

Services

What I do

Start a project

01

Social media management

Social media isn't just a platform, it's an art. Ashu crafts the content, the schedule, and the community behind a brand that people actually want to follow.

02

Personal branding

What sets you apart in a sea of voices? Ashu molds creators and founders into distinctive brands with a point of view, a look, and a story.

03

Growth consulting

Growth isn't luck. It's a system. Goals get dissected, the path gets clear, and the work is built for expansion instead of one-off spikes.

04

Influencer marketing

Brands and the right voices, matched on purpose. Influencer marketing here means collaborations that feel native and still move the brief.

Next project

Let’s work together.

Campaigns, personal brands, and influencer programs. Tell me what you want to grow and I’ll tell you whether I’m the right person for it.

Get a quote

Testimonials

From people who grew with the work

“Ashu Gandhi's expertise in Instagram growth is unparalleled. He is like my elder brother. His strategies and personal guidance helped me gain an incredible 3M followers in just 11 months. I'm grateful for his insights and constant support throughout my journey. Truly transformative.”

Alisha Rajput Influencer

“Working with Ashu Gandhi was a game-changer for my Instagram presence. His tailored strategies and hands-on coaching resulted in a massive 2M follower increase in under a year. His approach is practical, and his dedication to my success is evident at every step.”

Oyeitsprank Influencer

“I am amazed by the growth I've achieved on Instagram, all thanks to Ashu Gandhi's guidance. In just 11 months, I went from a modest following to 3M, because of Ashu's strategic planning and personal mentoring. He is a humble and helpful coach with deep knowledge.”

Mihir Gupta Influencer

“Ashu Sir, you are a master of Instagram growth. Your unique strategies and continuous personal support have been instrumental in boosting my followers to 2M in less than a year. Highly recommend him for anyone looking to grow on Instagram.”

Ansh Pandit Influencer

Collaborations

Brands in the mix

Brand logos Ashu Gandhi has collaborated with, including illusto, Mative, Volt, Museum of Illusions, Meesho, Seagate, and Hollyland
FantaTVFUpstoxSnickersHead & ShouldersMaazaPaytmAmazonMy11CircleboAtMeeshoSeagateHollyland

Learn

Courses and workshops

48 hours

Digital Marketing Decoded

A practical course covering websites, social, SEO, PPC, affiliate marketing, and closing a first high-ticket client. Listed at Rs 12,999.

See the course

3 hours

Instagram Marketing Decoded

A no-fluff workshop on growing Instagram, from the algorithm to content systems and monetization. Lifetime access and a live Q&A.

See the workshop

FAQ

Get your answers

Who is Ashu Gandhi, and what is his Instagram journey all about?

Ashu Gandhi is an entrepreneur and social media expert who built a serious Instagram practice. He is the founder of SparkUpReach, which manages a 1 billion-plus audience and 100+ global brands today.

How did Ashu Gandhi start on Instagram, and what was the early success?

The journey began as a content creator and freelancer, alongside graphic design, search engine optimization, website optimization, and affiliate marketing. The interest sharpened during an MBA in Paris. The reason for going overseas was to onboard international influencers and expand the company. That stretch brought 10 influencers from the USA, UK, and France, plus a Master's in International Business. YouTube and Instagram content followed. Within two years the Instagram account passed 100,000 followers.

What was Ashu Gandhi's background before the company scaled?

Before the later scale, Ashu was already working in marketing and content. He started as a website builder and closed a first deal at $2,500, which locked in the direction.

What skills did he pick up along the way?

Graphic design, SEO, website optimization, personal branding, PPC, and affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing was a turning point in the career.

How do I contact Ashu Gandhi?

Write to info@theashugandhi.com or info.ashugandhi@gmail.com, or call +91 98884 51588. Ashu or the team replies as fast as the queue allows.

Contact

Catch me here

Phone

+91 98884 51588

Email

info@theashugandhi.com
info.ashugandhi@gmail.com

Social

Instagram
LinkedIn
Facebook
YouTube
WhatsApp channel

Send a message

The form opens your email app so the note goes straight to the inbox.